Aurora Single High
Aurora Single High (Aurora 5,7 SGH) brews filter coffee directly into a portable dispenser of 5,7 L. The touchscreen is easy to use, especially when you use the pre-set programmes: mild, regular and dark roast.
However, the Aurora units allow professionals to optimise every setting of the brewing process such as water temperature, coffee-water ratio, pre-wet and brewing time. If you want to create homemade blends or if you serve single-origin coffees, this feature might be of particular interest. Additionally you can use the water bypass.
Interesting Facts about the Aurora Single High:
- The Aurora brews 5,7 litres in less than 15 minutes.
- The spray head brings out the best aromatic flavours.
- The Aurora brews coffee in four volumes: 1.9, 2.2, 3.8 and 5,7 litres.
- RFID cards make it easy to exchange settings between the Aurora units.
- The Aurora registerse day and cumulative counter data.
- The Aurora meets the high quality SCAE Gold Cup standard for filter coffee.
- The 2.2L Airpot Furento fits under the hot water tap.
Product Enquiry Form
For advice on what machines & equipment would suit your business.
Contact us on the form below or on 01228 521 545 and we will help!
The ultimate coffee experience with fresh beans.View Range
Super-automatic machines with high productivity that provide an outstanding service.View Range
Elegance, reliability, and high performance: the finest tradition of Italian espresso coffee.View Range